How Get Rich Without Money

The key to becoming rich without money is real estate. No other investment allows you so much leverage and possible wealth as real estate.

After learning the techniques I am about to show you you will never need a job again. This information will give you complete freedom to make money and do what you want with your time.

Getting property without money is done using two financing sources.

1. Banks – Most investors go through conventional banks to get their mortgages. After the crash in real estate prices no bank is lending 100% loans however there are two legal ways around this.

A. The first option is to get the bank to finance from 70-90% of the loan on a first mortgage while getting the seller of the home to finance the remaining 30-10% on a second mortgage. This works very well unless your bank will not allow it then you will have to resort to plan b.

B. You buy a property for below market value which is not hard in the current market. You then have the property appraised at the higher value. The bank can then loan 70-90% of the appraised value which will give you 100% of the sales price.

2. Owner-financing – The easiest way to get 100% financing is through the seller of the property. However two things will need to happen. The seller must not live there and the seller must not need the money right away since you will be making monthly payments directly to him.

In conclusion, getting property with no money is relatively easy and can be done by anybody that is determined and persistent. In very short order you can become rich without the use of money